Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snag.

Lately I can't sleep.

I go to sleep just fine, and I've been waking up in the middle of the night for a few hours, and then I'll drift back. I'm not sure what's up. When I was a little girl I had phases of pretty bad insomnia, but it straightened itself out around college and I've been fine ever since. I hope this isn't a precursor that it's coming back...

I've been going to bed really early lately, like asleep by ten, and I wake up around 2 or 3, then go back to sleep at some point for a few hours. But if you add up the hours, I'm getting plenty of shut-eye, sooo...

Maybe I should force myself to stay up a little bit later. Maybe I should get back into the habit of setting my alarm, so that I know I'll wake up in time once I've back to sleep. Maybe it's no big deal, because even as I sit here writing this, I'm not tired.

I suppose we'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Hungry Dog said...

Maybe you are going to bed too early? Sometimes I make that mistake. I sleep for awhile and then wake up, sort of rested, in the middle of the night. not a good pattern.

BTW your mac and cheese in the previous post looked awesome! Thanks for the heads up about that group. I'll keep an eye out for future events.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Erin said...

I think you're right. Going to bed to early and messing myself up. Guess I just have to stop acting like an old lady and stay out later! :)

You should totally sign up to follow SF Food Wars. Very cool group.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home