Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cruelty.

There I am, sipping coffee and innocently checking my email this morning, and suddenly this image pops up on my screen, courtesy of the MZ Wallace list that I am on:

It's just not fair, internet. Because now I want one. Bad. Look at the beautiful fall plum color, and the chic woman inspecting pumpkins... That could totally be me! I love plum colored bags and pumpkins too.

Sigh. Does anyone have $345 I can borrow? Actually, no wait. I already have one MZ Wallace. If I'm going to borrow $345, I'd probably use it towards a Rebecca Minkoff instead...

5 Comments:

Anonymous sweatsinthecity said...

OMG. You are right, that is an image that tugs at one's homebody heartstrings. Pumpkins! Wine colored purse! It's like you could picture, this could be your life.

Dude. There are so many things on which one could spend money. I am trying to be FRUGAL around here.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Hungry Dog said...

That purse is ridiculously cute. What a color! $345 though...who can spend that on a purse? Maybe someone will surprise you for a birthday or over the holidays...

5:29 PM  
Blogger kitty410@aol.com said...

I want a Dior saddlebag. I could never afford one. I am trying to find a knockoff.

1:05 AM  
Blogger les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Commandez en toute securite lunettes de soleil pas cher good reviews for lunettesdesoleilparis.fr.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://rdtad.blogspot.in/
nice please visit my website and share as follow as

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home